The Indian Mobile Payment market is growing at fast pace. After PayTM, MobikWik, BHIM, PhonePe now Google is their with its mobile app Tej.
In this article we will talk about the benefits and issues of BHIM App and Google’s Tej App. Google Tej owned by Google and BHIM owned by NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India), both app provides easy bank-to-bank money transfer and payment
facility. Both App used the same payment platfor UPI for transfering money from one account to another.
How to register on Tej App
Benefits of Google Tej
- You can add multiple Bank Accounts
- Money transfer using Bank Account details, UPI ID, Mobile numer
- Google shield Security
- Cash on mode feature allows you send money to nearby Tez user
- Offers and referral program to earn money
- You can send upto 50K in a day.
- Google Tez app’s download size is high as compared to others apps. Its 8MB on Android after extracting it becomes 20 MB. On IOS its arround 54.6 MB.
- You can only transfer money to a Tej user only. You cann’t send money on other UPI id’s other than Tej.
How to register and use BHIM app
Benefits of BHIM App
- Less App size 2.99 MB.
- You can add multiple Bank Accounts, but only one account will be active at once. You can switch you account any time.
- Money transfer using Bank Account details, UPI ID, Mobile numer, Aadhar Number.
- BHIM app supports all UPI id’s you can use any UPI id to get or pay money.
- Unlike Tej Bhim app don’t have any referral or bonus program to earn cashback or offers.
- You can transfer maximum 10K in one transaction and 20K in whole day.